Directions from the Emory Conference Center Hotel and Emory Inn to the Mathematics and Science Center (MSC)
The Emory Conference Center Hotel operates shuttles that will transport you from the
Conference Center to any building on campus. The shuttles are run on a first come, first served
basis. Shuttles are limited, so it is preferable if you can gather in a group before departing,
especially in the morning before the start of the conference.
This is the easiest walking route to navigate from the Emory Conference Center Hotel/Emory Inn
to the Mathematics and Science Center (MSC), which will be the Main Conference Office.
White Hall, where the talks will be held, is located directly in front of MSC on Dowman Dr.
Please see the attached map for route clarification.
- Emory Inn: The front of your hotel is on Clifton Rd. Cross Clifton Rd and follow Clifton
Rd south from the hotel.
Emory Conference Center Hotel: Follow the paved road from the front of the Conference
Center to Clifton Rd, where you can cross the street and continue south on Clifton Rd.
- Continue on Clifton Rd for approximately 1 mile to Asbury Circle.
- Make a right at the stop sign on Asbury Circle.
- Make a left at the first stop sign onto Means Dr.
- After passing a shuttle stop with covered seating, make a right at the stop sign and follow
the brick walkway.
- Follow the brick walkway to the circle in the road, then continue on to Dickey Dr.,
passing the Anthropology Building (1557).
- Continue down Dickey Dr. where you will pass the track and field on the right (where the
Random Run will be held on Thursday), Candler School of Theology and Cherry Logan
Emerson Hall on the left.
- Make a left at the stairwell in between the Psychology Building and the Sanford Atwood
- Continue up the 2nd flight of stairs and cross the road where you will see the entrance to
the Mathematics and Science Center. Enter through the glass doors.