When you arrive in Atlanta, please proceed to the Woodruff Residential Center, Emory
Conference Center Hotel, or the Emory Inn and check in to your room.
Check In Procedures:
- Emory Conference Center Hotel - standard hotel check in procedures. If you will be
arriving very early or late in the day, please contact the hotel in advance to make
arrangements for early/late check in.
- Emory Inn - standard hotel check in procedures. If you will be arriving very early or late
in the day, please contact the hotel in advance to make arrangements for early/late check
- Woodruff Residential Center - If you arrive between the hours of 9am and 5pm on Monday, May 23rd, someone should be in the lobby and available to check you in. If you should arrive and no one is in the lobby, there is a phone along with dialing instructions posted outside the door of the building. This will put you in touch with the housing office, who will send someone right away to check you in. Check in times for the dorm are 9am until midnight.
You can begin to register and pick up welcome packets on Monday, May 23rd
12:00pm - 7:00pm on the 2nd
floor of the Mathematics and Science Center (MSC).
Registration will continue during normal business hours throughout the week of the
Payments for registration fees, dorm accommodations, and accompanying individuals can
be made during the following time slots in the Mathematics and Science Center, Room
E421 (please see the conference office for directions):
- Tuesday, May 24: 10:00-11:30am, 2:30-4:00pm
- Wednesday, May 25: 10:00-11:00am, 3:00-4:00pm
If you arrive after these scheduled time slots, or are unable to pay during these times,
please make arrangements with the conference office to make a payment at a different
- Transportation from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
- Walking directions from Woodruff Residential Center to the Mathematics and Science Center (MSC)
- Walking direction from the Emory Inn/Emory Conference Center Hotel to the
Mathematics and Science Center (MSC)